Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank you to donors...

Last month I received several donations in memory of Nick: two by mail, one via the Amazon link. And this month I received two donations via the Amazon link. I can't begin to tell you how much it amazes me that people send funds our way. Right now, it is a huge help, as I am purchasing cat food at full price because our low-cost option is not available in the summer, and am working to keep this place. While I am trying not to take in kittens this summer, adult cats are still coming our way, and the faster they get fixed, the faster they get out of here (and the less they eat!)

As always, our vet gives a generous 50% discount (and often more on extensive surgery). A neuter with vaccinations generally costs us $55, and a spay with shots about $90. All of this assistance is what makes our small effort a larger effort.

I'd also like to let you know how much ever stat on my blog counter means to me. To see people come back day after day is a great gift. I can't tell who you are, but I can tell generally where you are, and who your ISP is, so it's clear who faithfully returns.

Thank you!!!

No comments: