Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Litterworks REALLY wants to give me a cat box

So I kept getting email from Litterworks. They wanted to give me a free cat box system, to introduce me to their donation program, so I just assumed you had to be a 501(c)(3) organization. After email number three, where they politely asked if I wanted to be removed from their list, I emailed back and said I was an "out of pocket rescue."

And they said they still wanted to send me a litterbox system.

So! I love free stuff, and I have lots of cats who will gladly test a litterbox system. So I'll let you know how it goes. I'm especially interested, as my mother has a bad back, but I'm not quite sure I can envision my mom's cat Oliver jumping up to use the box. Oliver is a little...ummm...tubby. But you never know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'd love to have one of these. A couple of my cats would do fine, but the older one might have a problem jumping up. But what a great system!

Starfevre said...

From the pictures, it looks like you could probably add stairs or a ramp for the older / tubby kitties. I have 5 kitties (one very fat) in a condo so I'd be very interested in your review of this when you put it up. :)

Wildrun said...

Litterworks actually told me they have developed stairs for it. But I'm more concerned about Oliver actually fitting in the box. :)