Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Thank goodness there are Mad Cat Men

And you can read all about them here.
"Even after writing a book about my life as a cat-lover, admitting that my living room is full of hair, scratching posts and plastic sticks with feathers on feels slightly taboo. Of course, I'm not really mad. My house might get a bit smelly when I haven't vacuumed or checked under the sofa for a few days, but it is by no means a health hazard. True, I did once put a necktie on one of my cats when he was asleep, but I have never bought them an item of clothing and I don't call them “fur babies”.

I do, however, own six, which can feel a little like living with half a dozen miniature versions of Mariah Carey."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you find these things???

"Cat of the Month" - I like that.