Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Well, it's officially spring at Wildrun


Need I say more? Posted by Picasa


Check out the extra toes! Jen and Sam are up there naming them now. I wonder what they will decide on? Those pulled-up eyelids will need to be watched, in case they have a bit of an upper respiratory infection. Posted by Picasa

I jinxed myself when I posted Herbie's photo (below). The couple who rescued Herbie rescued this mom cat too. And they have four other strays because apparently someone removed a mobile home near them, and left the cats that lived there behind. I have to go to New Jersey next week, so they will come out and check on the kittens while I am gone, so they get extra attention in addition to Alden caring for the cats (hmmmm...I supposed I'd better ask Alden if he CAN care for the cats next week...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, tiny kittens! I caught myself almost wishing for some recently, but, well, you know. :)

auntie p said...

Hi Susan, nice blog! The American Cat Project sounds like what the Singapore Cat Welfare Society is doing over here.

I'm honoured that you have a link to my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Kittens! Calico kitten!

If only I could have all the kittens in the world. If only they would stay kittens...