Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kittens in TC!


Judy from Jacksonville (NY, not CO) sent some photos of her Tompkins County SPCA foster kittens. Kitten fix!!

I miss kittens, but I know I need to get some of these friendlies placed, so I'm glad I haven't had any fall on me yet. I called Mark at home and he spoke tonight to a rescuer who knows of two more adult cats whose owner has passed away. The cats were friendly with him, but are running from her.

It's time to find some homes for these friendly fellows so we've got room for kittens, too! In the meantime, I'll just look at these little guys.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - nice to see my kitties made famous! Thanks for putting them on your blog! Fostering kittens is such fun. And I believe I'm going to be adopting their momma.

Wildrun said...

Hey Judy! You'll need to send us some momma photos, so we can see the cat you fell for.

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to foster again soon, and I've contacted the local animal shelters to let them know I'm available. I love that the shelters will help provide supplies and vet care, because the three kittens I already raised were really expensive. Anyone adopting a bottle-fed kitten for a standard adoption fee of $50 or so is getting a real bargain!