Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Distant angels....


I went to check my P.O. Box today and there was a key inside, which means "package for you!". After my little adventure in book-buying today, I cocked a skeptical eye at the little package that greeted me when I used the key to open the larger package lock box.

Once I was in the truck I opened the small cardboard box, and 6 tubes of Terramycin greeted me.

Thank you, Donna! I didn't see your final comment on the Christmas post until I went back into my archives today. I've never had six tubes of Terramycin at one time. Heck, I've never had TWO tubes at once (well, maybe two. Maybe one in use, and one backup). I feel positively rich. Rich not just in an abundance of necessary meds, but in friendship. I cannot begin to tell you the little pebbles of stress that are removed from the overall pile when there are meds standing by. Thanks so much!!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terramycin Rich you lucky bitch!!!! That's a great Christmas present!