Sunday, January 22, 2006

Watch out, Tiger Tom.


I'm about to go out the cat facility to squish a kitty, because after two solid days of sitting in front of my computer, reading old files, determining what should stay in folders and what should go to Trash, having the computer just die and be resurrected, and knowing I still have to get back on tonight, then get up tomorrow bright and early to drive through a snowstorm to New Jersey.......YES, I NEED TO GO PET A CAT NOW!

Once again I did not even get out of the house the entire weekend. Mark fed the Fast Food Ferals and Gillian. Apologies once again to people I should have seen but did not...hopefully things will get better soon!

See you in a minute, Tiger Tom. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I know the feeling. Give Tiger Tom a *squish* for me, too!!!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Squish??
Squish!!
Squishes have *always* worked for me :)

Strayer said...

Oh Tiger Tom, what a gorgoues stud. He is looking good! I assume he has no balls? One does not need balls to be a macho macho kitty. Once the balls are gone, they outside interests, is what I tell the feral boys on the way to the vet's. "You'll read more," I tell them, "maybe even solve world problems." I know I'm right about this, too.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he's a neutered boy now! Someone dumped him here and he turned out to be a real wuss once I got him in the trap. He didn't even smell like a tom. Must be all his hormones went into making those big cheeks!