Monday, February 18, 2008

Running around getting things done...

I have half a million things (well, maybe 25 or 30) that have been put off due to constant busy-ness. This weekend I was able to get a start, and got all my cat paperwork filed neatly away, and all old files that I haven't read for years (most related to wildlife) tossed.

Much of it can be found with a quick Google search, nowadays, so it may as well go in the recycling bin.

I enjoyed writing some thank-you notes, and am slowly but steadily picking away at things I. Must. Do. It feels rather good.

I then made an idle mistake. Just a small one. Since I had some time, I read a new blog. Being a fool, I left a general comment.

Oh, silly me. I forgot about those comment sharks, who live to wap fellow commenters. They don't converse...oh no! They strike! And they SO enjoy doing it. They see that new comment on there, and their saliva glands just start flowing.

Ah yes, forgot about that. I find my forgetfulness rather humorous.

There are better things to do. Life's too short. I'll stick to reading the blog entries by the actual blogger, and stay out of shark-infested sea of comments.

OK, packing up the laptop, and back on the road again for more errands!

No comments: