Sunday, February 10, 2008

Further adventures of Thomas



Thomas stayed with Cary for two weeks to see how he did with dogs (and an automatic litter box!). He graduated from both courses and moved in with Cary's dad on Saturday. I received the following from her today:
Hi there! Talked to my dad today. He is head over heels in love with that cat! Course who couldn't be. He did put Thomas back in the laundry room last night just because he figured till he got used to the house that would be the best thing, but when I called this morning Thomas had already had breakfast with my dad, and was sleeping in his lap. He is going to be a very loved and spoiled boy. I miss having him here, but what a perfect match for my dad.

I guess Thomas won't be helping you get your work done on your laptop any more, Cary! (And hey, yours is a lot cleaner than mine...) Sounds like he's with your dad to stay.

No comments: