Saturday, February 09, 2008

Gifts and blog cats



Cricket and Ivan are the blog cats of the night. Actually, they are peeved that there is no fire so are sucking up laptop heat.

Thank you to a thoughtful blog reader (Stephanie, did you send these too?) who sent folders. Someone took it upon themselves to send TWO BOXES of manila folders. I will never be folderless again. Each kitten goes home with her/his paperwork in a folder, because it's less likely to get lost than an envelope, and it seems like I'm always running out. An when you buy them by the 10 or 20 pack, they are rapidly depleted. I shouldn't run out for two years now, at least!



Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I sent the folders. Glad you got them, they were supposed to be delivered last Friday but weren't because of the weather. Was getting worried you wouldn't get them.

Wildrun said...

I actually got them a few day ago but didn't get around to blogging them until now. Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

"The blog cats of the night." What a great phrase. May I use it with my poetry students this semester?

Wildrun said...

Everything on this blog is free for the taking. :)