Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ben is outta here



So Ben has got himself a laid-back foster home with Alden. No longer stuck in a 4x8 run with liberty for only 6 hours out of a day, he's now hanging in a downtown Ithaca apartment, and maybe someone Alden's apartment complex will fall in love with him and adopt him.

I did get an inquiry on Ben a few weeks ago, and as sometimes happens with me, I dropped the ball because work and life got hectic. You wouldn't think something like just taking some really nice pictures could derail a simple request about a cat, but you know, it just does.

(Hint, anyone want to come on out and take some photos of all these cats?)

But in the meantime he has a much more interesting life now! Thanks, Alden, for sharing your home with Ben! I hope you keep one another good company.

3 comments:

Kay said...

I'd love to take some photos for you of the cats....but unfortunately I'm a whole hemisphere away with no plans to venture to America for a few years yet. You do a wonderful job for these cats...hard work, I'm sure but I imagine also incredibly rewarding when it all works out the way it should. Keep up the good work :D

Anonymous said...

I'd be thrilled to come and take photos of the kitties! Just remind me of directions and let's set a time this weekend.

Alice

Unknown said...

Hello. Nice blog! Wondered if you might be up for exchanging links with http://littlecatdiaries.blogspot.com