Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friend/adopter's grooming blog

I've been enjoying reading Nancy's grooming (plus) blog Hair of the Dogs at http://hairofthedogs.blogspot.com. It nice to have blog friends close by, so I don't feel quite like such an anamoly. There just aren't enough hours in the day to talk to everyone by phone, so it's nice to be able to check in on other people's busy lives at any hour, by blog.

If you haven't been following the blog comment I've learned this week that beautiful Ramona and Harper from the Caturday blog(who live in NH) came from Paradise Gardens, which is about an hour and 45 minutes from me, and does great work. Caturday is a blog I've been reading a long time, and they do great work, too, taking gorgeous photos for their local shelter, and probably a lot more I don't know about.

No comments: