Sunday, August 03, 2008

Feline body types

I was reading over my blog comments today, and clicked on a commentor's name, and found their blog. I didn't read carefully , because, of course, I progressed straight to the photos. And after I reached photo number three I realized, these weren't mainland U.S. kitties.

It's interesting that when you look at photos on the various cat blogs, you can tell our wide-faced usually double-coated North American cats from the narrow-faced sometimes single-coated cats of warmer climes. There is some overlap, but after you've looked at enough street cats, on enough blogs, it only takes a click or two to realize you aren't in your own back yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi "Wildrun", I think it's great that you are involved in a cat rescue. We need more people like you.

Do you think you can take a look at www.therefinedfeline.com?
As a cat expert, I would love to hear your opinions on this sort of cat furniture design.

Thanks!