Saturday, June 03, 2006

Two down, thirteen to go!


Can you believe how cute this little guy is? He was washing his paws and batting at his mom. The problem with taking photos is that you can't just stop and watch! And watching something this cute is so damned fun.

My friend Alice, formerly of Ithaca College and now working at Cornell, came by and tentatively adopted two kittens today. We sat on the floor and played with kittens and talked for about two hours. I completely forgot I had coffee made in the house. Little Knuckles kept climbing on her back. He is by far the most social of all the kittens, however, he is only half their size and very thin. I am concerned he has more issues than his front paws. Nonetheless he is the happiest little kitten you could imagine, and even if he has a short life, he's enjoying it immensely.

And, who knows? He could live to be 20!

The tinier kittens (like the ones above) are doing well, and soon will be pouncing around, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's just adorable. I love the soft little paw pads! Oh, and congratulations on finding homes for two of them, which is more than I managed to do with my kittens ;-)