Friday, June 09, 2006

Open House at Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital




...and I'm missing it!

(Post note: for those of you arriving here via Google to find Cornerstone, their clinic is on 315 Third Street in Ithaca, in the same plaza as the Department of Motor Vehicles. Their phone is 607.391.7055. Their website is www.cornerstonevet.com. Tell them you found them via Wildrun's blog!)

I will be in New Jersey this weekend, so will miss the Open House for the new Cornerstone Veterinary Hospital. Joan called today and asked me if I would like to bring cats to adopt. Argh! What a perfect opportunity! I had wanted to go just to wish them well. To have the opportunity to find homes for some of my cats would have been a wonderful gift.

They all have been incredibly supportive at the clinics where they previously were associated. It's the simple truth that I would not have been able to care for all of these cats over the past 12 years without them.

If any of you Ithaca folks can make it, it is Saturday, June 10, from 10am -2 pm. The new clinic is on 315 Third Street in Ithaca, in the same plaza as the Department of Motor Vehicles. Their phone is 607.391.7055. Tell Anne, Chris, Ellen and Joan I said hi, and good luck!

No comments: