Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sooner or later they end up in the house...


One of the feral mom's decided to stop eating for the past two days. This worries me, so I pulled her kittens off and am bottle-feeding them. And I'm force feeding momcat with a syringe and turkey baby food. Syringe feeding a feral is a real joy, and thank goodness for feral cat dens. Luckily this cat is a "freeze" feral rather than a "swat" feral. She's eating the baby food I'm putting into her, so I don't quite know what's up. It could be stress.

At any rate, we now have kittens in the house, because I don't want the kittens in the facility screaming for mom and distressing her since she can't get to them. They are in the Everywoman's Cat Room (i.e., the bathroom).

My laptop has also picked up some ill or another and Picasa won't work at all. I've got error messages all over the place flashing up on my screen, so I guess it's time a trip to the geek squad. I could take it with me to New Jersey this weekend and beg one of the tech guys to take a look at it, but gosh, they've got to hate that. "Hi! Haven't seen you in months! Can you fix my laptop?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! Haven't commented for quite sometime. It depends on the tech whether they hate it or not. My son-in-law (I just love him to pieces) will drive 100 miles to fix a computer for one of the family or a family friend and only charge them "a meal" for doing it. He's got to be one of the nicest young men I have ever met. Like I said, it depends on the tech. Some of them consider it a "job" and some of them just love doing it and will happily help you out.