Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Anybody local have large wire dog crates they can lend for three weeks?



There are some pregnant mommas at the same place where the kittens were caught who need to be captured riiiiiighhht now. Look at those bellies.

I can't believe these landowners are even still sane after all of this.

I think I have two cages, if I release my black momma cat back to her old home (someone has moved in who will feed them it appears), and move Sammy into the cat room.

I think the landowners here can keep the cats confined until they are ready to release. But if they catch some males before the females, we are going to need a few cages to keep them in.

If you are within an hour of Spencer NY and have a "large dog" wire crate kicking around that you are sure you won't need, let me know. I promise to return it.

Thanks again!

1 comment:

Wildrun said...

7/27/06. These cats are both fixed and returned to their home. The gray cat was held and treated for an upper respiratory post surgery.