Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Storm


There are cats here that I wonder if they will ever be adopted. Storm is one of those. She was rescued by a social services worker from a trailer park in Newfield. She is very shy, but quite friendly with me...in the evenings. Then she'll ask to be picked up, and chirp around my ankles. As you can see, she is simply gorgeous. But because she is afraid of strangers, Storm has been here almost three years now. Three years! There once was a time when I swore I would never keep a cat that long in confinement. However, she seems very happy with the other cats, and of course she is never in a cage and gets to roam the entire facility for half the day. I keep hoping that one day Storm will find someone who has a few happy and content cats, but would not mind one more. She is something special. Posted by Picasa

If you wonder what she is so intent on in her photo, it is the dot from a laser pointer. She loooooves the laser pointer. Click on her photo for a larger view.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Broadband Guy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wildrun said...

Feel free to comment! Deleted comments are just spam.