Saturday, October 29, 2005

Cat trapping from coast to coast


Today you should go visit a person who catches about 600% more cats than I do. And takes some beautiful photographs to boot. I'm linking to her tale today of kittens she just rescued from an interstate, but click on the name of her blog, Strayer, (when you are at her blog) to read the rest. Isn't this kitten gorgeous? And someone's method of disposal was to dump her and her sibs along a highway. This isn't a rarity. It happens countless times a day across the U.S. and most die unnoticed. Posted by Picasa

Oh..fair warning. She does some parasite-blogging over there that might be fairly alarming to the uninitiated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, very gorgeous! So glad she and her siblings were rescued!

Anonymous said...

I sat here scratching my head and wondering what "parasite-blogging" was. I even did a Google search for the term, as I figured it was a fancy blogging practice that I was unfamiliar with. Then I realized you meant actual, literal parasites... those tapeworms were pretty unforgettable!