Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Remember?


I'm afraid I was bad today. I passed this in K-mart today and hit the brakes. Somewhere in a box in the barn are my Narnia books that I purchased book by book in the seventh and eighth grade. I thumbed through this, and instantly I was back in my childhood daydreams. No child who loves animals and other worlds missed reading these books.

Yes, I did buy it. I could have gone out into the barn and dug through boxes and boxes in the Headbanger Room, but instead I purchased this. And now I will get nothing done in the evenings.

The Movie won't be as good as the book, but if it comes as close as The Lord of the Rings, it will be worth it.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this movie! It looks like it will be really cool. I didn't read all of the Narnia books, but I loved the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

I am waiting anxiously, eagerly, and with baited breath. These few years have been good for turning great stories into wonderful visual tales!