Sunday, October 23, 2005

I think I'm glad I switched blogs



We received a lovely email today from the woman who rescued Piglet and Pooh's mom:

I was browsing the internet this morning and came upon the wildrun blog...and saw the updated photo of Piglet. I just wanted to thank you again for all of your help last year. It looks like Piglet (and I am sure his brother as well) has grown into a beautiful, healthy cat. I am so grateful that he has gotten this life, which you have provided him, instead of the one that I feared for him and his siblings (being born in my backyard with who-knows-what waiting
to happen to them). If there is ever anything that I can do for your organization (ie, help with building shelters, picking up supplies, anything!), please let me know.
 Posted by Picasa

I had an anonymous blog for over a year where I posted on feral cat issues. I loved it dearly, but because it was anonymous, I could not reach out to my local friends who have been so important to Wildrun. This blog will deal primarily with day-to-day interactions here, as well as links to happenings in my immediate region.

It was hard to delete my old blog, but getting this email after Wildrun has been blogging for only a short while makes it all worth it!

Thanks, Amy!

No comments: