Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Another new fast food feral.

I forgot to mention that when I was feeding the FFFerals on Sunday, a new cat bounced out of one of the cat shelters. He's a longhaired white cat with tiger (quite a bit of tiger, so you might even call him tiger with white) and he stopped to look at me from across the bridge and did not run away, so I'm thinking once he's in a trap he may be tame.

His fur is quite shabby, and I've seen tracks for more than two cats for a bit, so he has probably been around awhile.

There were also footprints in the snow and the top of one of the shelters was wide open. Someone was messing around. They weren't Kat's tracks. I closed up the shelter, and nothing else seemed to be amiss. I hope they saw the sign explaining that the cats are cared for and don't come back to poke around again.

No comments: