Thursday, March 06, 2008

Finally figured out my issue with Walmart

You know, I always thought it was the fact that they flattened tons of acres of the Fast Food Ferals territory that peeved me.

Or how dronelike people become walking through the aisles.

Or how much stuff is sold there that people don't need.

Or the many overhead TVs that tell you what you need to buy, as if you are too dronelike to know what you came for, or to keep from reaching for something you don't need.

But it's the only place that I can get large quantities of cat litter, and frankly, I've created a friendly acquaintance with some of the staff there.

No, I finally figure out what bothers me about our Walmart store.

The parking lot isn't sloped enough to ride my cart back to the truck.

2 comments:

georg said...

:)

Anonymous said...

You - my dear lady - are FAR too funny! Thanks for making me spit my coffee all over the place; better than it flying out my nose while I laughed hysterically.