Thursday, March 20, 2008

Definitely an instrument of torture

At least it's assembled, and you didn't have to hear the swearing. Mark finally took pity on me and helped at one point where I was literally whining. Yes, whining. That's what having a cold for two solid weeks does to me.

The house kitties get to check it out for an hour, and then I'll be taking it out to the cat facility. In the snow. Yes, more SNOW!



Thank you, Cary! It will be fun to see what the facility cats make of this. How long before it's over on it's side, because they think it's more fun that way? I'm not certain it was made to handle 4-8 rambunctious cats at a time. We'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 2 products by this company. One is larger with platforms on each side making it a bit more stable-cats love it. The other is a mini version of the pueblo play tower with the same curved corner format-that one tips even with kittens. A covered brick inside might help keep your upright with lots of cats.