Friday, June 01, 2007

Whoopsie.

Sorry to make you stare at that "rundown of my day" post for four days. To make you feel better, here's a kitten or two:




I realize they have cat litter thrown all over the floor, but they are still a bit broom-shy, so I'll sweep up after they've worn themselves out. All the big cats are tucked back in their respective rooms and runs for the night, so I can let these two shy guys out. They are totally handleable, but this commercial toy is a bit alarming to them.

Speaking of cat litter, I'm experimenting with Stage One of spatter painting the cement floor downstairs, and it suddenly occurred to me that cat litter is less noticeable now.



I'm going to use yellow, white, and a little bit of blue and green. Then I'll tape off and sponge paint a blue and green border around the edges of the room (otherwise it's rather like walking into an instant hallucination with the floor melting into the walls).

The third kitten in this litter is still not eating well, although she licked a little a/d and was drinking water when I left a few moments ago, even after I tanked her up with KMR. I hope she starts eating better soon.

No comments: