Friday, June 08, 2007

Are you up? In central New York? Go outside!

The fireflies are out!!! Yeah, it may be raining, but so what?

The buff kittens were neutered today. I got a call from my vet around 10:00 am that she was having a class over to observe surgery, but her surgery today cancelled...did I have anything that needed fixing? The two buff kittens are big enough to be fixed, so she said "start driving and I'll meet you."

It's the first time I've done a roadside swap with a vet, but hey, the two buff boys are now neutered, have their second round of vaccinations, AND we received an extra discount. So there you go. Life is good, and two kittens are ready for adoption.

Go out and check out those fireflies. They are beautiful. Happy Friday (or Saturday morning, if you are reading this over your coffee).

No comments: