Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The joys of fostering...

Hilarious email update from Valarie today:
Okay....

Now I have scratches on just about EVERY part of my body - talk about climb....

The female has started to come out of her shell. She comes right up to me, climbs on my leg and lets me pet her. THEN, she just purrrrrs and purrrrrs....

She will be okay. The one male is a little shy as well and we are working on him, too. The other male - NOT SHY AT ALL - ready to adopt, pronto. He spent the better part of the afternoon climbing up Craig when he was working on the computer. AND... as we speak, he climbed up my leg - just a FEW more scratches to add to the body.

They are cute and awesome. To watch them RUN around the room this evening was a hoot. They were purrrfect little kittens.

The one who climbs is now nestled in my lap for what seems to be a "nap."

Talk with you soon,
Valarie & Craig

Don't you all want to have fun like this, too?

No comments: