Thursday, November 10, 2005

Time flies


Time goes too fast. How can it be Thursday already?

A host of things are clamoring for attention this weekend. The cat facility must get its Saturday cleaning. There is a section of vinyl flooring in Ben's cat run that must be re-glued. My mother is bringing over some chairs at 11:00 am and would like to do lunch, which will be a nice break. I've got adopters possibly coming to visit Pooh and Piglet in the late afternoon. Sunday is totally shot, as I will be driving to Rochester for work. Then it will be Monday again. How does that happen?

The laundry is almost done. I am scouring every corner for any towel, pillowcase, cat bed, you name it, anywhere in the cat facility (even clean but long-unused ones) that needs to be washed and bagged (so as not to get dusty without ever being used). Cupboard space is at a premium. Wish list: one of those large tall Rubbermaid closets for the cat facility. The tiny metal cabinet I have for towels now is just too small.

I have bags of towels that need homes. I noticed a box for towel donations for the Schuyler County Humane Society spay/neuter clinic, in a hallway at Cornell University. I'll drop a line to Schuyler to see if they want my extras, to get these out of my life. There's no sense being a towel hoarder.

I have shelters that need painting, and volunteers perfectly willing to do it, but no time to get the volunteers over for an orientation!

Argh!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, there's always too much to do, and so little time in which to do it. *sigh*
If only it were as easy to find homes for cats as it is for towels!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I already found a home for the towels!