Saturday, October 14, 2006

Not really what we needed right now...



Six new kittens (and one raccoon today--big fellow!) But at least we appear to have gotten all the kittens so none are left out there alone. Three adults were fixed today (and eartipped and rabies vaccinated), and one already-neutered cat was vaccinated and returned. I had an appointment for two females, but the vet said they could fit in an extra male. Then one of the females "turned into a male" which was nice for the vet (less time to spend) and nice for me (less money to spend and the cat could be returned the barn quickly). So I still have one unneutered cat here with an appointment for next week. And there are maybe 10-15 cats left at the barn to catch. There are at least two who are not eartipped/neutered.

Tomorrow is trash day and it's going to be a huge load. Between cat litter, trapping trash, trap covers that were destroyed, towels that should be retired, and the junk that was kicking around my old quarentine room that I cleaned out, my truck will be full. I'm also going to put some stuff out with our "free" sign next to it, by the road. This stuff has gotta go.

No comments: