Sunday, December 31, 2006

Dear Mr/Ms Cat Dumper

You piss me off. I don't have the time or space for Angel, his apparent brother here, or the black and white cat you dumped on me. I can't BELIEVE this. I came home from feeding the cats out in Van Etten to find this fellow. At first I thought it was Angel because he looks just like him and meows pathetically like Angel too. But no, this guy is a brown tiger and Angel is an orange tiger. And two days ago we saw a black and white cat getting ready to pounce Nick, whom we called in. That cat ran away when I went outside. This cat acted (like Angel) like he wanted to be petted, but walked away when I got close.




This is a crime, people. This is a year in jail or $1000 fine if I get a hold of you. If anyone in Spencer knows someone who USED to own a cat like this, and two others, and now no longer does, feel free to leave an anonymous comment on how I might get a hold of you. I promise to keep any information confidential.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes.

I was this close to posting flyers featuring a pic of the dumped, semi-friendly stray (on my "to trap" list) I found dead on my lawn last night because he'd been hit by a car. Whoever dumps their pet should have to see what happens to them as a result. They should've had to help me bury him.