Monday, May 28, 2007

Incredible turnout....thank you!

Just a quick post--more later.

Five people came over yesterday--Georg, Donna, Judy, Nancy, (and Donna W. stopped by to say hi)--who made a huge dent in sewing (georg) and painting the downstairs cat facility. Then today, Donna S (Gunsmoke's adopter), Donna W., Cleo and Bob, Jim and Virpi, Mary (adopter of the buff kittens), and Herbie's family (you forgot your cooler! We must get this back to you so you must visit again!), my sister Linda (adopter of Sylvester and Harley), Dr. Anne Shakespeare and her two sons,, and Karen F. came by today, and it was surely a busy place...have I missed anyone? Mark, of course, who was keeping things under control. (Hey, if anyone has a website they would like me to link to them, let me know! Above links are the results of very fast internet search)

Sewing cat beds and toys:



Serious weeding in the pet cemetary:



Painting the ceiling and trim upstairs...




Finishing up the downstairs...



The amount of work that was completed is just incredible. I wish there were more photos, but quite a few were out of focus, perhaps due to the level of activity?

There aren't enough thanks in the world...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome Susan! What a difference.Sorry I was unable to attend. I went to PA last minute on Saturday morning with my mom to help move my aunt into her new house.I can see that there was some serious working going on there.I'm so happy that so many people showed up to help you out.That's wonderful.

auntie p said...

I'm happy for you and the cats.

Great work, everyone!