Friday, May 25, 2007

Dear Seamstresses--bring sissors

I priced sewing sissors today. OMG! Please bring your own!

I have fleece, some catnip, stuffing for toys, four new spools of thread (blue and beige), and two sewing machines. Mark's mom is bringing her own machine. I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of bobbins of various thread colors.

I do NOT have straight pins other than a sparsely populated pincushion from my highschool days---I don't want to own pins in a house full of cats. If you need them, please bring yours along. More thread may be needed.

And yes, bring your good sewing shears! I really couldn't afford an additional $20 and our sissors are all paper shears.

Georg, do you have catnip left? If you do, I won't buy more.

1 comment:

georg said...

I can bring catnip and scissors and look for my pins. :) I told my sweetie I'd be gone for the day (have a meeting that evening in Binghamton too).