Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fast Food Ferals -- "Lightning"

I stopped to feed the Fast Food Ferals, and the tiger guy was waiting for me. He's never let me get this close before, and by getting close I was able to give him a name based on the beautiful zigzags on his forehead. He is a handsome fellow.



Click the shot above to see the creekside jungle they live in.



Click to see that handsome forehead.

I'm actually going to really miss these guys when they all pass on. A new one, like Lightning, shows up every now and then, so perhaps there will always be a colony here.

Thank you, Kat, for taking such good care of them during the week, and to Mark for hauling food in this week when the can was empty.

1 comment:

Niobium said...

What a beautiful cat and lovely scenery. If only it stayed lush and green all year.