Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vet trip update

Guess who's off to the vet to get fixed? Kittens ya'll sent in your hard-earned donations for. Thanks!!!! In a big, big, way. Bebe and Ella are tamed and ready for spays tomorrow. Nancy's feral "Little Orange" (great big orange is what I'd call him) is also going. Then Friday, Charlie, Whiffen and Dustin(foster names: Oreo and ...I forget again, Nancy), and hopefully Dude (i.e. Runs-With-Sissors) will get done.

Then other than the little guys who are off to stay with Annette to grow up, everyone here is done. There are still three adopted kittens left unneutered that I need to follow up on.

And the street cats. Yes, the remaining street cats. There are cats in Swartwood, cats at Valarie's, cats at the neighbors, a kitten on Krumtown Road, and a number of emails that I just haven't even answered yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth--although I haven't sent you dontations, your blog has galvanized me to donate locally to organizations that take care of cats. And I'll make a donation to you, too. I really admire all of the work you do on behalf of cats.