Saturday, September 30, 2006

Don't blame just the husbands for forgetting anniversarys...

Conversation tonight:

"So what are you up to tomorrow?" Me, to husband.

"Well, I suppose you'll need want to spit-polish the cat facility," he says with semi-amusement (for Coffee and Kittens on Sunday, which I decided to hold on short notice). "However, it's our wedding anniversary so I thought we were doing something together." And yes, indeed, we had discussed at week ago how we planned to spend our sixth wedding anniversary (and ...17th year together?)

Oopsie.

So I'll clean in the morning, and Mark and I will be doing wineries in the afternoon.

Love you, handsome. Thank you for putting up with all these cats!

1 comment:

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

oh my.
Happy happy annivrsary to you and your hubby. I hope it's a wonderful day for you two!