Thursday, September 21, 2006

Everyone is replaceable...

I had to laugh when I was at my college for Homecoming Weekend. I had provided wildlife control and rescue services there for almost 15 years, and I've been a bit worried about whether or not the ducks and ducklings have been watched over after I left. The baby ducks jump in the fountains and can't get out without their duck ladder, which gets removed every winter. I needn't have worried, as I see the ladder was installed this spring without me nudging anyone:


And a staff member appears to have taken it upon her/himself to make sure they fly safely south. Is this funny or what? You may need to click the photo to read it:


Bless them. I assume the faculty have a sense of humor, since the sign apparently has been up awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a good laugh over this. Thanks!