Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rocket's doing fine.


I got an email from April today. Rocket's doing OK in her new home. She's unsure of the kids and the dog, but she came out and played (which is the realm of feral cat adoption, is pretty much a miracle). To see a friend after...ummmmm....twelve years...was great. Twelve years? I really need to get back into life, you know? Their kids were really sweet, and I'm sure Rocket will grow up being someone's special friend. So April and family, thanks for giving Rocket a great home, and Mark and I look forward to getting together with you the next time you are in Ithaca. (P.S. Send pictures!). Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do! :-) She came out as far as the front door this evening. She laid on both Rob and I last night when the house quieted down. One day at a time.


April

Wildrun said...

Did she smother you? :)