Friday, December 16, 2005

Tara has a home!


Despite the nasty weather, I finally delivered Tara to her new home. I had promised on Tuesday, but between emergencies, work, and weather, it kept getting pushed back. She is now a very happy cat. She settled right into her new apartment, and rubbed up against her new owner's legs. Her owner made a donation to Shelter Outreach Services for the adoption fee (since as a business, I can't "sell" my cats). Now I just need to find a place for her kits, , Rhett and Scarlett.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy cat :) That's great.

koledust said...

I just want to tell you I really like looking at your cat photos. I have a cat of my own and I have become a cat lover because of him. Come to my page to see stories about him. I hope to get photos up soon too...new to the blog. Also I would really like it if you could link to my blog so I can get people looking at my site too...Thanks!!!