Monday, May 11, 2009

Ben writes in!

Ben, happily adopted has sent us a one-year update! There must be something in the air, because we received THREE adopter updates yesterday, which I'll get posted.

Thanks, Elaine! Give him a hug for me, please?

Hi,
It's been a year since I came to live here, so I thought I would write a quick note to let you know how I'm doing.

The weather is getting warmer so I can spend more time on the porch bird watching and the fresh spring catnip is GREAT....

OH.... I have a new hobby...... mouse catching!!!!!! It's loads of fun.
I tried to wake my person up at 4 this morning to show her my latest catch, but she didn't understand what I wanted to talk about at that hour until she got up and almost stepped on it.

All in all, I am quite happy and doing well here.
Thanks again for all your care,
Ben

No comments: