Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jack and The Leewit go digital, too



Mary, founder of our Leewit Fund (sorry, Jack, I do not mean to leave you out, but it's important to have a name that sticks in people's minds and makes them go "umm, what the heck is a Leewit?") got a digital camera. This means more J and The L photos, because previously I never got around to scanning their hardcopy photos and posting them on the blog. Instead, they reside on my refrigerator where, unfortunately, only I get to see them.

People have asked about donating since I took down the Amazon link, and I apologize, as I have not set up the PayPal account. I think that may be a good task for this weekend, to gear up for summer kitten season.

Here's some good news: Black Cat Rescue has their first adoption of 2009!

No comments: