Monday, January 19, 2009

Day in the life of a cat-crusader

Since I've been working from home, I have not been trapping as much as I used to when I worked in Ithaca and commuted to a job that cared less if I nipped out to check traps, so long as the work got done.

The adventures of others bring it all back oh-so-clearly!

This lady is amazing. You need to read today's post to see what cat-folk go through. (Scroll down below the photo montage). Just like in dog control, the problem is people-management, not animal management. Cats are easy to catch. It's the people you want to stick in a cage to keep out of the way! And when you find someone who "gets it" -- man, that just makes it all worthwhole.

1 comment:

Strayer said...

Hey, thanks for linking to my escapades of Saturday. You are so right---it's the people who get in the way, probably of accomplishing most things! But they can also makes routine trapping extremely interesting, too.