Sunday, December 30, 2007

How I'm spending your money, Part II

So I just ordered four Fuzz-e-Floors and four Lixit Quick Lock crocks.

We can never have too many of either of these.

The Fuzz-e-Floors are great hammocks for kittens and standard sized adult cats, to add a nice soft space to the wire cages. They are pretty sturdy, but do wear out in about a year. They are also very bright and cheerful, and spiff the place up.

The Crocks are wonderful. Feral cats and rambunctious kittens can't knock them over, and they twist off to be refilled. The small ones are too small for cats, but the large ones are just right. I wish it were possible to purchase new clamps, as these sometimes crack. I'm sure I can come up with some substitute. Some day I'd like to be able to toss all of my miscellaneous bowls because I have so many Quick Locks I don't need them!

Free shipping!

Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've purchased the stainless steel cage bowls. The bowls are removable (and unbreakable). You can leave the screw on mechanism in place in the cage. I've picked them up at PetsMart. Here's a link to check them out: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2754306&cp=2767034.2769088&view=all&fbn=Taxonomy%7CFeeders+%26+Waterers&fbc=1&clickid=topnav_dropdown2_link5&parentPage=family&keepsr=1.

Connie

Wildrun said...

I haven't tried those yet. I probably should buy one. I did buy a number of the stainless steel with the round metal hanger, but the hangers rusted and now they look pretty shabby. I haven't tried the ones with metal clamps.