Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm actually doing it...

Christmas cards!



I used to faithfully purchase wildlife cards for my wildlife control customers and contacts, and cat cards for my adopters and cat friends. The last five years or so I've been a poor correspondent and have been cheating. You know: keeping a pile of cards around, and as people send you cards, send them one right back, using the return address from the envelope you just received.

This year I vowed to get cards out to almost everyone, and update my woefully out-of-date Christmas card list. It's the least I can do after all the help I've received this year! I only had a handful of cards left over from previous years. Having been out of wildlife control for awhile, this year I figured I may as well stick to a 100% cat theme. Finding cat cards proved to be difficult, however. I finally located some at Wegmans, of all places. So here I sit, organizing the paperwork I should have organized months ago, addressing cards, and having a thoroughly enjoyable time re-living adoptions and recalling all the great people who came to visit this year, provided a home for one of our cats or kittens, or came and volunteered!

I've also enclosed a short update letter, and a small flyer to help our current kittens find homes. If you get a card (unfortunately I don't have addresses for all my blog readers!) please help by posting the flyer at your workplace, or other location where it would be seen.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

tigger_n_me said...

Sue & Mark, Thank you for the card, I sent you new pictures of Cassie, Marbles (aka Casper) & Billie. Happy Holidays to everyone at Wildrun.
Kelly :)