Sunday, December 23, 2007

Adopted!



Schubert has a home (and maybe his buddy, too!). And what does he do? Comes down with a new sneeze! A big wet one. And he's not alone. Others are sniffling too. Argh! He was just into the vet this week for a healthy pet check, so I called my vet at home (bad, Susan, bad, but I SO need to get cats out of here into homes. "Too many kittens" is precisely why they get sneezes) and he's on Baytril now.

It frustrates me when big, fur-shiny, bouncy kittens get sneezes. Normally it's nothing much, but you just can't take the risk, even when you are sending kittens into a home where there are no other pets. If it's a virus, it will just have to run its course. If it's a bacterial infection, I should see improvement right away.

Pickles was out tonight, and I tried to get a photo of her without glowing demon eyes. No luck.

No comments: