Tuesday, November 06, 2007

One-week foster homes needed!

Is my blogging time when I BEGIN the post, or when I END it and hit "publish post?" I don't want to miss posting today (11/6/2007) even though I've totally destroyed any chance of posting every day in November for NaBloMoPo.

Anybody want to borrow kittens? I'm off to Florida on Friday, returning next Thursday, and I have at least four kittens (two sets of two) who need to get out of here.

I have four others, but two of those are getting over a sneeze, and the two new ones are going back to the home of the people who rescued them, while I'm gone. I guess the sneezy ones will stay here, so as not to infect anybody's pets in their homes.

Please raise your hand if you want to laugh at kittens for about a week!

2 comments:

Wildrun said...

Becky is taking the two calico tigers. Ebu and Schubert need a place...

Wildrun said...

Valarie and Craig are taking two...