Friday, November 09, 2007

Remember Angel? He's BAAAAAaaaaack!

Guess who showed up on our porch tonight?

Yeah, Angel, the Rune Hill cat I catnapped last spring.

I wondered if he might find his way over the hill again once cold weather kicked in. He ran away twice, but finally let me pick him up for a cuddle in the chair on the porch. He ate about 3/4 cup of Nick's dry food. There's a shelter on the porch now, so if he decides to camp out, he's got a place to get out of the weather. There's also one in the barn, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the possum hangs out.

He has some burrs in his fur, but unless Mark takes the sissors to him while I'm gone, they are going to have to wait until I get back next week.

I guess I'll go find his owner's email address and let her know he's hanging out over here and has food and shelter, if he doesn't show up at home during the day. I wouldn't want her to worry. If he's still hanging out here when I get back, I'll haul him on home, unless they tell me he's trekking back and forth from their place to our place without a problem

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Angel missed his chance to say good-bye to his "brother." That or he's hoping to fill his cage! He knows where the living is good for cats - warmth, lots of feline friends, food, someone to clean up after him numerous times a day, and a blanket made just for him by folks who love all of the cats there. That's one smart Angel in my book. If I see him and he lets me, I'll try to trim some of those burrs out of him.

Anonymous said...

SUsan:
I'll let Lauren know where he is. She may show up for him. Enjoy the warmth!
Nancy

Wildrun said...

I sent them an email by way of their web site, too. Nancy, if you find out if he's been home since my post, that would be great. Then I'll know he knows his way from point A to point B and back.