Monday, November 12, 2007

Airport blogging with a beer

We have a truly decadent society, where you can sit down with your wireless laptop in a TGI Friday's at the Tampa Airport, and work right through lunch answering work email.

Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing? There is something to be said about leaving work behind. But also something to be said for having something to do at lunch, instead of sitting alone.

It sounds like Donna is doing OK with the cats (other than me running out and leaving her to have to figure out which cage was Kitty Corn's, since he was playing keep-away when I left). Red's owner emailed. She's been out of town so will check to see if he's back, and if not she'll come over to our place to look for him. I sent Mark an email to make sure food is left out for Red in case he's decided to make our place his temporary home for the holidays.

The 80 degree weather is nice, but I'm spending most of my time inside. I understand you all are a bit chilly in NY!

The Waverly folks emailed me. They will be trapping ferals on Thursday (the day I return) so they can bring cats over Friday a.m. Then they are out of town the following week, so I'll arrange to get the first batch of cats fixed while they are gone.

We are planning our yearly Holiday Party With the Cats on December 2nd!!!! Mark your calendars!

Back to work!

No comments: