Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shakespeare's doing fine!

I got this this morning:

Hi Susan,
I just wanted to thank you again for bringing Shakespeare into Dorothy's life. I have checked on them twice now and they both seem to be enjoying each other's company!

Chris
Sigh. Contentment. Shakespeare has a home.

And hey, for once it took less than a year. Barely.

See, Shakespeare, all that lobbying paid off! You may not have gone home with any of the people you sucked up to when they visited, but Anne must have remembered what a wonderful cat you were, to recommend you to Chris!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO happy for Shakespeare! He's such a lovable guy. Thanks for taking care of him for the last year Susan. Lord only knows what would have happened to him otherwise. My hubby and I will certainly miss his paw snagging us every time we walked by his cage. We cherished our time with him and we hope he's very happy.

Wildrun said...

Hey Donna. Guess who's back. You remember Shakespeare's "brother?" Angel? He was on the porch tonight....