Wednesday, May 24, 2006

House Fire in Sullivan County

The Sullivan County SPCA will probably need help. I am running out the door but wanted to get that posted. Please check out the photos. If that doesn't move you to make a donation to your local fire department (or that fire department or Sullivan County SPCA) nothing will.

The photos are via a link on the paper's home page. Click on the photos link, not on the article. The article link will take you to the incorrect article for some reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wrote to the Sullivan County SPCA and offered to help them put a PayPal button on their site so they could take donations via credit card, but so far I haven't heard anything. I can usually come up with a few dollars to donate to a good cause, but I don't have a chequebook, just debit and credit cards. When a website has PayPal (or similar), it makes donations a lot more convenient.