Sunday, May 21, 2006

Gillian points out the obvious


We're giving Picasa one more try here. Today my downtown volunteer was out of town, and Mark wasn't going to south hill, so I headed into Ithaca to feed the cats. Mark had recently moved the south hill feeding shelter, and I flailed around for awhile trying to find it (hint: it was right out in the open--not where I would have expected to find it). As I came around a building, searching in vain, I saw Gillian. I figured she would lead me right to it and indeed she did. Right in front of my face, at eye level no less. It is always the most obvious things that I miss.

We also had visitors at the cat facility today. A couple came and played with the kittens and visited with the older cats. They are interested in adopting in early July, probably, and we should have a ton of the little furballs old enough to go to new homes at that time. Espie's kittens are right at the "oh my God they are so cute" stage, so they were a hit. Ben, Miles, and Gunsmoke definitely appreciated the attention.

No emails in response to my flyers yet, but that's normal. And I sent off my spay/neuter draft proposal.Posted by Picasa

No comments: